Are you an experienced SaaS Product Owner looking for a new startup opportunity?
Do you want to design and implement something truly unique?
Great! Read on!
Titan X is looking for a top-tier Senior Product Owner to join our incredible team.
Who are we?
Titan X is building proprietary context-based Natural Language Understanding technology to power the world’s smoothest customer experiences. From qualifying leads for real estate investors to transforming customer service in the largest industries, our technology will do it all, and will get smarter with each new challenge we tackle.
You can learn more about us by checking out our website here.
What’s the gig?
The Senior Product Owner will be a key member of our Agile Product Management team and will report directly to the Head of Product. You will facilitate the collection of business needs from stakeholders and turn those needs into solutions.
The primary focus of the role is forward-looking, defining features and associated OKRs for the using a product roadmap.
Things you’ll do:
- Be accountable for in-sprint delivery, collaborating closely with the team Product Owner
- Track progress against the OKRs after releases
- Plan the epics in the backlog for the next quarter and communicate the business needs for creation of user stories
- Commit user stories to the next 3 sprints during Sprint Planning and facilitate sprint demos to the business owners at the end of each sprint
- Coordinate change impacts, process, and change delivery with the business owners for Change Management Plans for releases
- Organize and drive the SCRUM team to success each sprint
- Discover pain points and solutions through product ideation strategy sessions
Who exactly are we looking for?
In short, does this sound like you? Someone that is:
- Autonomous. You thrive in settings where you have little hand-holding.
- Experienced. You have knowledge in this professional space, and don’t need to reach out to other experts -- you are the expert.
- Adaptable. You thrive when you need to find solutions, make adjustments, and receive feedback. You work efficiently to get the job done by deadlines.
- Strategic. You’re able to visualize a proposed system and build user stories around it – keeping in mind the variables that will influence success along the way.
- Team player. You can be counted on and take pride in contributing to the success of the group.
For this role, you ideally have:
- 4+ years of relevant product management, product owner, or business analyst experience in the agile software product development space
- 4+ years of experience delivering software with Agile SCRUM methodologies and other commonly used tools
- Top notch requirement facilitation skills and proven ability to write concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Strong business analytical skills to identify, analyze, and synthesize product use data
- The ability to connect with technical and non-technical audiences with a high degree of collaboration and influence
- The drive to discuss, debate, and ultimately decide on “why” when prioritizing the tickets and epics we choose
Bonus if you have:
- Worked in a startup before (if you know, you know)
- Experience being part of a team that has taken a SaaS product from 0 to 1
- Experience handling Agile project management in JIRA
- Experience with SAFe
- Work from nearly anywhere.
- Your house in the country, a coffee shop in the city, a yurt in the forest -- we don’t mind. As long as you have strong enough wifi.
- Startup culture with big aspirations.
- We’re a startup with lots of ambition -- you can make a real impact, but we’re not in the business of micromanagement. Basically, your say matters.
- Flexible hours.
- We have a completely distributed, asynchronous team. Results based, not time based.
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and public holiday policy.
- Just throw us some notice and share where you go on holiday!
- Equity share.
- We want to show faith in our leadership team -- a part of that is understanding that you get a piece of the pie as we continue to scale.
- Competitive wages.
- We pay our team in the top 5% of industry standards, because it matters.
- Medical insurance options.
- I mean, we’re in a pandemic; is this even up for debate?
- Planned team retreats in really fun spots.
- When travel restrictions ease up, we’ll be collaborating and celebrating from time to time in person.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below. Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
Please sneak the word ‘smooth’ somewhere into your application to show us you read the whole job description.